As many of us are trudging through the thick of winter, you might be familiar with a common phenomenon we simply refer to as beach envy. Facing forecasts of cold, gloomy days can really cause us to pine for warm, carefree seaside escapes, preferably with tropical drink in hand.
Below, we've rounded up a few beach-inspired picks to tide us over until we can bask in summer's blissful glow once again. Oh, and if you're reading this from on or below the equator right now, please send some much needed beach vibes our way, will ya?
1. Cold Coconut Tee by Ladyslider
2. Issa de Mar 2016 Lookbook
3. Leila Lou Fragrances -- such a fresh, intoxicating scent!
4. Dana Haim Starfish Pompom Mobile
5. Matthew Allen Blue Beard Print
6. Floating Leaf Pouch by Samudra
7. Nui Beach Towel by SLOWTIDE
8. Large Drippy Vases by Knotwork LA
9. Pineapple Planter by Chen Chen & Kai Williams
10. Waikiki No. 4 Print by Max Wanger