There's just something about a well designed business card -- the feel of the paper, the beautiful letterpress, the strategic use of typography. It's amazing how something so small can leave such a lasting first impression. A business card can provide a sneak peak into a company's story, play the role of a mini portfolio for a designer, and give a concise preview of a brand's aesthetic.
Below is just a small sampling of some of our favorite well-executed business cards. What does YOUR business card say about you?
1. mild whistle letterpress business cards design by oddds | via we and the color
2. black and white business cards with copper foil edging | via gruni says yeah
3. lord fern brewery business cards | via the design inspiration
4. cotton flax business cards
5. tide luxury retreats | via bland designs
6. hello elo yellow cards | via badcass letterpress
7. fresh air farm | via vahalla studios
8. skill lab creative studio | via lettera magica
9. handwritten background design by anthony wyborny
10. glare | via designinspiration.net