When the color connoisseurs at Pantone® graced us with not one but two Colors of the Year, you just know 2016 is off to a great start. The harmonious duo of Rose Quartz, a soft, warm pink , and Serenity, a tranquil blue, may represent a shift towards gender neutrality, but regardless of the underlying theme, we think this pretty combo is pure eye candy!
It's no secret that we both tend to gravitate towards a black, grey and neutral palette. But adding a touch of these deliciously soothing hues is a total breath of fresh air just in time to start a new year.
1. Rebecca Minkoff 'Leo' Envelope Clutch in Graffiti Print
2. Glossier Balm Dotcom
3. Common Projects Achilles Premium Low in Blush
4. Theory Icon Shirting Perfect Buttondown
5. Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Camera in Pink
6. Wildfox Lolita Sunglasses
7. Casetify Lauren Essl iPhone 6 Case
8. Urbanears Medis In-Ear Headphones in Forgetmenot
9. Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Layer Lipstick
10.Floss Gloss Nail Polish in Baby Baby
Even Drake is down with the Rose Quartz & Serenity...