1. 8 packing hacks | via refinery 29
2. 17 invaluable tips for anybody with too many clothes | via buzzfeed
3. 5 organization myths you need to stop believing | via refinery 29
4. moving checklist: how to downsize | via the telegraph
5. tips for settling pets into a new home | via apartment therapy
6. 100+ things to throw away | via popsugar smart living
Few things in life are as inevitable as change. It's obvious that we've been on quite the hiatus lately, with exciting (and sometimes scary) life changes that came to both Nina and I this fall. We can't wait to start sharing some of those new adventures on the blog soon. However, we all know that the onset of any new adventure is typically preceded by some not-so-fun things, like moving.
The process of packing and moving is hardly an effortless one. Adulting can be SO hard sometimes, right? Above are a few awesome resources for anyone going through a move or just looking to get more organized.
P.S. If you're looking for a major overhaul of your space, this book is nothing short of a life changer. Trust us, as hard as it may feel at times, change IS good!