If you can't tell by our name (or our Instagram feed), we may have a slight obsession with coffee. Okay, we have a major obsession with coffee. When we're not drinking it, we're looking at photos of it. Below are three of our favorite coffee-inspired Instagram accounts:
1. shannon baird's inspiring portland home | via freunde von freunden
2. how to: make a natural air freshener with essential oils | via hello natural
3. rhubarb + yogurt ice pops | via apt. 2b baking co.
4. desktop wallpaper | via sugar paper
5. lavender-honey iced latte | via offbeat + inspired
6. 30 designers secret tips: wonderful home decoration | via hubpages
If you're in Las Vegas on Saturday, May 23, we invite you to join us along with our friends at Mothership Coffee Roasters as we host a special evening of music, coffee & friends!
Nashville sister duo Chasing Lovely will be gracing us with a live acoustic set, the coffee bar will be open and the vibe will be nice & chill to start off your Saturday night. We hope to see you there!
1. incredible editorial imagery on the "kowtow says" blog | via kowtow
2. iced cashew mocha | via nothing but delicious
3. what your coffee order says about your style | via harpers bazaar
4. superfood nut butter cups | via my new roots
5. paul newman's life told through photographs. | via time.com
6. ray collins and his jaw-dropping water photography | via lifebuzz
1. in portugal, a land finely aged like wine | via new york times
2. green tea coconut popsicles | via 40 aprons
3. 52 places to go in 2015 | via new york times
4. how to make a latte without an espresso machine | via the kitchn
5. dress your tech | via designlovefest
6. tiny house in japan - hiroshi tanigawa | via contemporist
7. a wrinkle in time | via flux hawaii
8. mix it up: ovenly’s brooklyn blackout cake | via anthro blog
9. #everydaymadewell: restaurant owner sabrina de sousa | via madewell musings
We admit it. We're total suckers for great packaging. Whether it's a nice bottle of cold brew coffee or a minimalist tube of hand cream, a well thought-out, well-designed package really does add to the overall experience in the consumption of a product.
With that being said, here is a handful of our top picks for coolest packaging!