1. grapefruit guava and rum sorbet | via the artful desperado
2. s’more ice cream sandwiches | via paper & stitch
3. doughnut ice cream sandwiches | the merrythought
4. vanilla matcha ‘milk’shakes | via with food + love
5. homemade apple cinnamon ice cream | via fork knife swoon
6. white peach, nectarine and rose water creamsicles | via pink patisserie
I scream, you scream, we all scream...well, you know the rest. If there was ever an indulgence that we can never pass up, it's well-executed ice cream creations. Whether it's a homemade concoction or the latest seasonal offering from gourmet ice cream shops like Jeni's or Salt & Straw, there's something about enjoying a dreamy, creamy treat that just takes us back to childhood! Today's Web Crush Wednesday is our unapologetic ode to ice cream. YOLO.