Few cities have captured my heart so unexpectedly quite like Nashville. From the very first time I set foot in Music City, I immediately knew I’d be hooked. There’s so much more to this town than its legendary country music scene, although that itself is enough of a reason to visit. The thing I love most about Nashville is the quant little neighborhoods beyond the honky-tonk bar scenes of Broadway.
1. next road trip--the pacific coast highway | via roadtrippers
2. travel tip: how to pack electronics | via hitha on the go
3. 15 spectacular places to swim before you die | via buzzfeed
4. 12 hrs. in london (sounds like a challenge!) | via 12hrs.net
5. 25 coffee shops around the world WE have to see! | via buzzfeed
6. tips for traveling on a shoestring | via frolic
7. 10 swoon-worthy travel IG feeds! | via design sponge
8. best restaurants in 11 food capitals of the world | via travel and leisure
9. 7 fairy tale castles (swoon!) | via mental floss
There are few things in life that bring us the same joy and satisfaction as traveling and exploring new spots. From quick weekend jaunts to California to extended getaways to the opposite coast or across vast oceans, we just cannot get enough!
Travel teaches the kind of lessons that you just can't gain from any book, conference or classroom. It opens your eyes to perspectives once unexplored, to ideas and beliefs once unexamined.
Today's edition of Web Crush Wednesday ignites our wanderlust more than ever, and we hope it does yours as well! Bon voyage!