1. japchae korean sweet potato noodle recipe | via see and savor
2. photographer akila berjaoui's gorgeous syndney home | via freunde von freunden
3. breathtaking surf photography... makes us miss hawai'i! | via zak noyle
4. create your own succulent garden | via piece of cake peace of mind
5. "mermaid milkshake" downloadable. too cute. | via zana
6. incredible hand lettering | via ryan hamrick
7. the big island: black sand beaches. pure magic. | via lady slider
8. minimalistic penthouse in barcelona | via not a paper house
9. hot toddy recipes | via free people
If we had to narrow down the things we are consistently inspired by, it would boil down to these: good food, great design & beautiful places.
Thankfully, there's never a shortage of these things around the web. This week's favorites make us want to simultaneously redecorate our spaces, cook something exotic, practice our hand lettering and spend a lazy day at the beach...So many things on the to-do list, so little time. Isn't that how it always goes?