1. this gigantic natural wreath is stunning! | via treasures and travels
2. homemade stockings using old sweaters | via sweet paul
3. vanilla bean waffle donuts??? yes, please. | via sweet treats
4. holiday entertaining tips from THE martha stewart | via lark & linen
5. is there anything better than that christmas smell? | via half baked harvest
6. old copper piping sure looks good as a candelabra. | via stylingpics tumblr
7. cinnamon rose milk punch by beth kirby | via front + main
8. printable advent calendar tags | via simple as that
9. a christmas woodland-inspired wedding | via ruffled
BRB while we freak out at the realization that this is the last full week until Christmas...
But seriously, with so much on our to-do lists this season, it's easy to forget to take the time for ourselves.
So why don't we sit back, relax for a bit as we take in all this holiday fabulousness. Shall we?