1. persimmon bruschetta | via see and savour
2. DIY wooden trivet set | via a beautiful mess
3. dreaming of tulum. a lot. | via design lovefest
4. incredible hand embroidery art | via carmen segovia
5. fruity iPhone & desktop wallpaper. makes us dream of summer! | via wonder forest
6. adorable kids' spaces. why didn't our rooms look like this growing up?! | via the design chaser
7. micheladas w/ negra modelo. muy caliente! | via old brand new blog
8. levendis estate in ithica, greece. can we go ahead and just move right in? | via vanessa jackman
9. foodie's travel guide to london...because we miss london. all. the. time. | via adventures in cooking
We can hardly believe it's THE last day of 2014! It's been a whirlwind year full of ups and downs, filled with good travels, gathering new experiences, life lessons and great inspiration along the way. More notably, this year marked the humble beginnings of this little blog.
With so much going around us in our personal and professional lives as we wrap up the year, we'd like to take pause once again to mark the midweek with a few of our current sources of inspiration around the web. Webspiration if you will... No? Ok, maybe that term won't catch on after all...
Wishing everyone a safe and sparkly New Year's Eve. We'll see you in 2015!
Nina & Hannah