1. sydney home | via the design files
2. maison palmeraie in marrakech, morocco | via yellowtrace
3. old school charm in a brooklyn railroad apartment | via design*sponge
4. 22 ways to decorate your bathroom with white | via country living
5. a fashionable home: minimal + bright walk-in closet | via le fashion
6. basilica by fabio fantolino | via homedsgn
Can you believe it's July?? As we steadily approach the thick of summer, we're finding ourselves simplifying our lives more and more. Letting go of unnecessary clutter, paring down our closets (and Facebook friends list!), and just taking the time to admire a more minimalistic approach to day-to-day living. This week's web crushes are some of the inspired spaces that we find so conducive to uncluttered thinking: light, bright interiors, organized closets and acurated design philosophy that practices a "less is more" mantra.